Hey! I’m a DJ based out of Lakeland / Winter Haven! I am a DJ for weddings, parties, and school dances in Lakeland, Orlando, Winter Haven, Tampa, and all over Florida.
I love what I do- I love it so much that I took it past just playing music and created a whole experience out of it. Fun and witty MC style coupled with sharp and creative mixing is, at the core, what I bring to the table.
I hate disorganization, I think that causes too much stress. Any wedding, company party, birthday, dance, or event I done has the tightest organization that I can bring in. After all, you’ve got enough to worry about the day of. Let me personally handle those details (that to be honest, I handle every weekend) and let you worry about one thing: having a good time!
Yes, I love weddings, but I am also president of A Premier Entertainment’s wildly successful division, 4SchoolsOnly.
Based in Winter Haven, 4SchoolsOnly has taken over the entire state. So while I also perform at weddings, I will NOT treat a school dance as a wedding. Likewise, I know weddings needs to be fun, upbeat, but there is a touch of elegance that is still required.
Fun fact: I not only train our staff to do school dances, but I also train DJs worldwide on putting on successful events! Here’s a quick resumé:
- Owner of Master School Dances. The most successful school dance DJ training program IN THE WORLD!
- Author of “R U Rockin’ With the Best?! The #1 textbook on school dances for DJ companies
- Featured author on the largest mobile DJ publication, Mobile Beat Magazine
- Featured on several industry publications and press releases
- Sought after Brand Ambassador for various DJ hardware companies
- Sought after instructor on many DJ-related softwares
- Past author for Disc Jockey News articles on various DJ subjects
- Guest author on major DJ publications
- Guest speaker at LDI; a national convention on entertainment productions
- Featured seminar speaker for over 7 years
- …and a whole bunch of other stuff
And random fact: I want a pet penguin.
Does ANY of this matter for you or your event? Not really… but isn’t cool knowing you could have a known industry leader, who trains DJs worldwide, to perform at your event?
If you want to know the DJ part of me, DJCraziAce, the person who is solely responsible from keeping your guests from looking at their watches or yawning, then this is the place to be. Click on EVENT BLOG and choose a category. I’ve worked hard to be the DJ with the most event blogs in the world.
Oh, and if you have a question and want to get a hold of me ASAP, just call or text me at 863.800.0002!